Why You Need Amazon Kindle Customer Service?
When it comes to eBook reader, Amazon Kindle is the first name that comes into our mind. Yes, it’s true Amazon Kindle is one of the best eBook readers in the world. Packed with latest features, Amazon Kindle provides one of the best eBook reading experiences to get rid of the burden of carrying paperback books. A Kindle gives you freedom to read our loved books on the go anywhere in the world. It also gives liberty to buy new books online directly from the Kindle store any time. Launched in the year 2009, Kindle has gained huge popularity in a very short span of time as its very light weight device, very easy to use and capable of carrying thousands of eBooks in its built in storage.
Being an electronic gadget, it comes with its own technical challenges but do not worry, Kindle Fire is backed by award winning customer support from Amazon. The only thing that you need to do is to call Amazon Kindle Customer Service Phone Number according to your country of residence e.g. if you are in United Kingdom then you need to call UK toll free phone number to avoid any charges from your telephone service provider. There are other ways as well to resolve problems related to Kindle like chat and email support. You can also visit official website and browse the Kindle community section to get help from other Kindle Fire users. Online community is one of the great places to resolve most of the issues that you might encounter with Kindle Fire device on the go and it does not need anything apart from internet connectivity.
Common Problem with Amazon Kindle Fire Device.
Here are few most common issues and problems that you might face with your Amazon Kindle Fire device. These problems might trouble you a lot but they are very easy to fix with little bit of technical knowledge.
How to connect Amazon Kindle Fire device with wireless network?
If you don’t know that how to connect it then you can try these steps mentioned below.
- Swipe down the notification bar from the top of the screen, on the right hand side there was a Setting icon Tap on it and then Go to Settings < Wi-Fi and then turn it ON and then tap on the network to which you wants to connect.
- First Verify that your device Airplane mode is OFF. After the tap on network if you see any password requires to connecting then enter the password in it.
When you successfully connect your Kindle Fire with the network, your Kindle Fire automatically connects to the network Again when you come in its range. If you see more than one network then your device is automatically connects to the last network which you last used. You can also call Amazon Kindle Customer Service Phone Number if you are not able to connect your Kindle to the wireless network.
How to change font size on Amazon Kindle Fire device?
If you want to change the size then you have to follow the steps below:
- Open a book and tap to on the top of the screen. Select “Aa” Graphic, which is text size key, this graphic will help you in changing both the font Size and the font style itself.
- Here you can adjust the size of the font and style of font as per your desire. You can choose any of size from all Six sizes which are available.
By the help of this you can easily change the size and style of font easily. As per the Amazon, Kindle is making all these things more easier nowadays to adjust the font size and it is very helpful to all users mostly for those who having vision problem.
How to fix when Amazon Kindle Voyage is not turning on?
Kindle Voyage is an evolutionary gadget and it is very helpful in reading eBooks, sometimes users having issue that their Kindle voyage is not turning ON. It is not a serious issue sometimes it occurs due to power resource, so if you want to turn ON your Kindle then you can try such couple of points which is as below:
- First confirm that the battery of your Kindle Voyage is completely full.
- Then, After this if you device is not turning ON after Rebooting your Kindle Voyage, the you have to hold the Power button for minimum 40 Seconds, this action will Soft Reset your device and Turn it ON completely.
After trying all these steps if your device is still not turning on then check your power resource like charger or cable, maybe it is not working properly. This may be another reason that your device is not turning ON.
How to turn off Amazon Kindle Voice Guide and Voice Commands?
Kindle Voice Guide or Voice command are new elements to the Kindle’s Platform intended to make navigation easier. But there are many people who do not want this feature so in the event that you also need not to be bothered with this feature or would rather turn it off then you can change its settings straightforwardly. Therefore step by Step process given below to turn it off.
- Swipe down from the top of the screen with two figures to open Quick setting.
- Tap more and then double tap the screen to open the Setting menu.
- Tap Accessibility and after that next to Voice Guide then tap off and double tap the screen to confirm selection.
What to do when Amazon Kindle is not showing purchased books?
Some of users have reported that Kindle is not showing their purchased books. Here are the instructions to get your purchased books on Kindle device.
- Visit manages your contents.
- Select your content then select the titles.
- Click deliver to the device .
- Once you choose deliver device, on pop-up window select the device.
- Finally Select Delivery option.
These are the most common problems and their solutions faced by most of the Kindle users. However Amazon Kindle Customer Support Phone Number is always there in case if you stuck in any other problem that you can not fix yourself.